I value your privacy and will do my utmost to protect your information.
1. The Collection of Information
The information you enter into Tambella Arts will only ever be used to either Ship your items or keep you updated via Tambella Arts communications (which you may unsubscribe from at any time).
At times I may request additional information to complete shipping, this may include:
– home delivery address
– contact email address and telephone number
– payment information
– special custom order request pertaining to my artwork.
2. Sharing of Your Information
Your information will only be shared, where necessary, with third parties for the following reasons:
– completing the transaction – where a third party is involved in the production of the item
– completing payment of the transaction – this is handled by Paypal via Square
– complying with legal and statutory regulations as enforced with Australian Law
– organising shipping of your purchase
I use Australia Post to deliver my physical products both of whom have their own strict privacy policies.
3. Storage and Deletion of Information
Your information is stored for transaction purposes with TambellaArts.com.au
Furthermore your information may be stored on a secure hard drive belonging to Carrie Birch. This information is protected by a firewall and will not be voluntarily transmitted, sold or shared with anyone without your express consent.
Your information will be deleted from my accounts after 7 years from being provided. It is held for this long to comply with my legal and regulatory responsibilities any disputes or disagreements that may arise.
If you would like me to delete the information provided to me please don’t hesitate to contact me.
If you do want to be included in any mailing lists or future special offers then please advise me in writing so that I can add you to my mailing list.